By delivering a range of purpose built training and awareness programs supported by highly trained staff and guest speakers expert in their field. Our aim is that people with learning disabilities are as independent as possible, connect with their local communities and develop a social network.
- Help the students to develop and build friendships within the group.
- Working with the students define group’s rules & behaviours
- Developing learning goals
- Students achievement files record of their achievements & success
- Safety in the community and safe havens
- Healthy eating & life style
- Working with strangers
- First Aid for beginners
- Developing money skills
- Developing Self Esteem
- Wellbeing & Personal Care
- Planning and organising community activities
- Literacy skills and development
- Role play, communication skills & stranger awareness
- Fun with Computers
Wednesday 12-3pm, The Slater Centre, Newbury.