West Berkshire Mencap is a leading voice for learning disability in West Berkshire. By working with us to provide support and services for people with a learning disability and their parents and carers your company can help create a world where they are given opportunities that they deserve and feel valued.
By becoming a corporate partner with West Berkshire Mencap you could raise your company profile and boost your staff morale and team building.
Events we currently run are –
- Our Annual Charity Golf Day held in June
- The annual corporate hospitality day at Newbury races
- The London 10k sponsored run
- Quiz evenings with fish and chip supper
- Evening meal at the wonderful Dew Pond restaurant at Burghclere
- Annual street collection in Newbury, Thatcham and Hungerford
- Collection boxes in company receptions, shops, restaurants, pubs and leisure centres.
If you or your colleagues would like to get involved in any of these events or you have your own ideas for raising funds then please contact the Mencap Centre
The companies shown below have all supported West Berkshire Mencap in various ways over the past years. We are truly appreciative of their support and without them we would be unable to provide the services we currently offer. Thank you one and all.