A Gift for the Future
Leaving a gift in your Will to West Berkshire Mencap makes a lasting difference to the lives of the families that we support. Your legacy will live on into the future by supporting children, young people and their families for generations to come.
No matter how small or large your contribution it will make a difference…
- £100 – Could pay for one to one support at play scheme for a disabled child
- £500 – Could cover all activity costs for our monthly Saturday Club for children with learning disabilities
- £1000 – Could cover cost of hired transport to enable outings for the four weeks of our summer play scheme
- £5000 – Could run a local Gateway Club for adults with learning disabilities for a whole year
Remembering the vulnerable people that we support in your Will, after taking care of your own loved ones is easy to do. You can transform the lives of local people with learning disabilities and their families and carers.
Leaving a Gift to West Berkshire Mencap
- Share of the Estate – After the payment of any expenses and gifts to family or friends, either a share of the estate or the remainder of your estate can be left to us.
- A Cash Gift – You can leave a particular sum of money to us
- A Specific Gift – You can gift a specific item to us which could include anything from a painting to land.
Any Gifts left to us under the terms of a will are exempt from any inheritance tax. We therefore receive the full amount of any donations left to us. You can ask your solicitor about the best way to use your Will to reduce the payment of inheritance tax.
PLEASE NOTE: It is important to include our full name, address and our Charity number:
West Berkshire Mencap
Berkshire, RG14 6AT
Charity Number – 1076658
Would you like to talk to someone about your gift or legacy?
Please call us on 01635 41464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org