Would you like to know you have made a difference?
Are you West Berkshire Mencap’s next Fundraising Champion?
West Berkshire Mencap is always looking for enthusiastic and supportive individuals to help with their fundraising and events. It is vital that West Berkshire Mencap raises funds to maintain and expand the services that are provided. There are many ways you can volunteer as a Fundraising Champion and help with our fundraising.
- Taking part in sponsored events in aid of West Berkshire Mencap
- Helping to organise our annual events like our Music Night or Bowling Evening.
- Assisting at events with duties such as selling raffle tickets.
- Locating and collecting raffle prizes for events.
- Help with the promotion of our events.
- Arranging your own event in your school or work place in aid of West Berkshire Mencap.
West Berkshire Mencap’s Fundraising Department would also love to hear from individuals who have a specialist skill who can help with our fundraising, like photography, videography or singing.
Would you like to get involved and find out more?
Contact 01635 41464 or Carrie-Anne.Ferrie@wbmencap.org
“Personally, the reason I give my time for fundraising for West Berkshire Mencap is that it is a local charity, where I can actually see where the money goes, the West Berks Mencap team are infectiously enthusiastic, the events we do are enormous fun and it makes me feel good about myself knowing that the little bit of time that I give to raise funds/awareness helps make a difference to someone’s quality of life.”
Neil – A West Berkshire Mencap Champion